Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Aoki Simmons with her crusty ass sugar daddy is the perfect personification and encapsulation of Black Americans and Hip Hop's relationship to wealth.

Aoki Simmons is the poster child of secure the bag, get rich quick, and get rich or die trying.

Russell Simmons sold all those drugs, did all those drugs, fucked all those women, sold millions of records, sold bootleg ass Rush Cards, and the result is his daughter getting a White man to take care of her.

So $75 a month to look at Rachel Nichols on TV but you gotta think about $30 to see women in ya city in person for up to 12 hrs?

Just trying to understand ya Deadeye math

You're better than this bruh.

Rachel Nichols has nothing to do with my Youtube TV subscription.

Fam get off the internet and go get ur kid

I was just thinking about how rich niggas cuff all these exotic whores and by 2024 we see the results.. look at Scottie Pippen bm.. look at 50 Cent bm.. look at Russell ex wife and how she raised his daughter.. I can name a slew of other cases and it just never turns out correctly

Aoki Simmons with her crusty ass sugar daddy is the perfect personification and encapsulation of Black Americans and Hip Hop's relationship to wealth.

Aoki Simmons is the poster child of secure the bag, get rich quick, and get rich or die trying.

Russell Simmons sold all those drugs, did all those drugs, fucked all those women, sold millions of records, sold bootleg ass Rush Cards, and the result is his daughter getting a White man to take care of her.
Why does hip hop always have to get the blame from you niggas?

You've got horrible comprehension skills bruh.

Either that or you're being disingenuous or trolling.
D) all of the above

It's ok b

You on the list now. Nothing but business moving forward

Emphasis on crusty, I hate she’s letting that old mf in her guts. 🤧

View attachment 1293295

She realistically probably not.

Most women that like money and luxury are submissive eye candy.

She wearing the shit he likes, saying the shit he likes, doing the shit he likes and all he gets is a few kisses and maybe get to taste it a few times.

Lol, she probably got a man already around her age that's smashing.

Back