Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

The rest of you mods are pussy for banning me from that thread.

All because I said THIS:

“She can be vulnerable. People are just mentioning that said vulnerability only showed up in a loss.

Acho's point had nothing to do with race or gender. It was about character. And if your character has you doing some cocky-ass shit, then your character has to withstand the fair - key word here.....FAIR - criticism you draw with your character choices.

Turning this is "woe is me" is a cop-out.
Pulling the "Whataboutism" card is an excuse.
And calling this "hate" is just deflecting at its fangirliest.

People can still be assessed on their character traits, man. No one's exusing any racist shit that have come her way, or any threats made against her. People are just wondering where was all that two weeks ago.”
——————————————————-

Pussy shit. Didn’t cal here out her name or anything. But, because I’m not on Angel Reese’s titties like the rest of simps in this muhfucka, yall pull this sucka shit.

All because I said THIS:

“She can be vulnerable. People are just mentioning that said vulnerability only showed up in a loss.

Acho's point had nothing to do with race or gender. It was about character. And if your character has you doing some cocky-ass shit, then your character has to withstand the fair - key word here.....FAIR - criticism you draw with your character choices.

People can still be assessed on their character traits, man. No one's exusing any racist shit that have come her way, or any threats made against her. People are just wondering where was all that two weeks ago.”
——————————————————-

Pussy shit. Didn’t cal here out her name or anything. But, because I’m not on Angel Reese’s titties like the rest of simps in this muhfucka, yall pull this sucka shit.
What thread was this?

All because I said THIS:

——————————————————-

How are you this out of touch man🤣🤣

It’s a thread about her. I put news about HER, and got chastised.

No one said a SYLLABLE about me being called all sorts of things by Trillfate’s Phonyite ass, but y’all let the sycophants run wild like it was AngelMania in that muhfucka.

Fuck that, fuck that, and FUCK THAT.

Fuck whomever banned me from the thread.

Fuck @Elzo69Renaissance for snitching.

Fuck Trillfate just because he’s the biggest bigoted coward on here.

Back