Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

lol.. I’m sitting here and mask off by future is playing on the tv, I got Apple TV so it’s showing the lyrics.

Can’t believe that this music took over, he’s just saying a bunch of random shit

OGotta show as many inches as possible
The ultimate hack…

Gone put yall niggaz on

The ultimate hack, is to change the depth filter, hold that joint at an angle where the lense is like a foot away from ya ya’mean

And it’s like you taking a selfie but ya man man is in the forefront..

1707263698140.png

Type shit..but you holding it just below da balls, ya dick gonna look like an eclipse

So what y’all do after you earn her trust by sending a dick pick and she feel like she wanna return the favor, it’s always something like 5 to 10 shots to your one. And those be different body parts and angles.

Which is dope, but..what you do now, she already seen ya dick, what else you pose to send her..

Do yall kinda feel like, it’s a lil unfair? She keep blessing you but what do you do back? Do you send her a nipple? Honestly tho..what chall do now?

I remember I light skin girl sent me a pic of some brown titties..
And I felt a way..like

You gone put me on the spot to say, ..yo, these ain’t yo titties

lol @Chi-Town B was tellin folks to hold their tongue and stfu asking bout Farrakhan but lettin these heathens carry on like this in a thread that carries his name.

For shame
Inori I bet you be in Doja cats comments… you, you, you be in some celebrity females comments, I know you do

What you tell her..”rise and bud, beautiful rose”?

You be on that type of time, don’t you

Back