Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

The DMV discussion is always an interesting one to me lol

I feel you

I had to come to the conclusion and accept it may never get better. The only thing you can do for your daughter is try to be and example in how to deal with people even in the midst of them being difficult

Best of luck to you b

Yea came to that realization lately. Not to psychological type but it’s some therapy I think needed.

I am one of the “they” that get the tablets to inmates. I’m just saying, “heroes work here”
So you in jessup Maryland?
You created the app and/or was influential in tht creative process that developed this?
You allocated the funding?

Or you just delivered some to the jail?

Did you ever go inside and see the inmates?

As I said the first time, your ego is hilarious

I almost posted this last week. Something about it just seemed fake to me.

If it's real, then naw, this is how niggas get their asses beat or get shot.

I'm not sure what a person would expect to get out of that prank but eventual violence. She basically committed assault. There are plenty of people that are going to want the smoke even after it's revealed to just be a prank.

I'm not sure what a person would expect to get out of that prank but eventual violence. She basically committed assault. There are plenty of people that are going to want the smoke even after it's revealed to just be a prank.
Prolly why I stopped carrying the hammer lol I ain’t got that type of patience

U cause me to feel nervous I react w immediate violence

@Sony Montana whats the vibes there? Is it expensive ?
Well depends on what part of the island you stay at. The villa I went to was expensive as it was all inclusive about $3500 for 4 days but for everything else? It wasn’t bad

Even a dinner for two at a seaside nice restaurant only cost about $150

Everything was pretty affordable as a whole

I think in the 4 days I was there we only spent $300

Well depends on what part of the island you stay at. The villa I went to was expensive as it was all inclusive about $3500 for 4 days but for everything else? It wasn’t bad

Even a dinner for two at a seaside nice restaurant only cost about $150

Everything was pretty affordable as a whole

I think in the 4 days I was there we only spent $300
Aite looks like we ll be there to bring in the New Years …. I’ll pick ur brain nh once I get more details/info

Back