Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Not much of anything really. I don’t make shirts anymore but it comes a time where I still need to use that program. It took me damn near 7 hours to create something I know would’ve took me 2-3 if I was able to put it on my work laptop. My home laptop was dragging ASS yesterday and ain’t shit on that laptop really.

dont sound like you need anything heavy duty.. maybe a macbook air might work for ya

I didn’t click the link but I need to see why my work laptop still so damn speedy after all these years and it got way more on it than my personal laptop.

Exactly and I want to do more fitness type stuff at the house, these are outdoor skates so I will mainly skate around my neighborhood
I don’t mind lifting weights or doing calisthenics, but cardio is my weak spot.. I hate cardio.. So I figure if I go skating for a few hours at least once a week, it would count as cardio.. And I actually enjoy skating..

SOME women are a trip

Your headlights or whatever on your car been busted for months, maybe even years but when you get a dude, now all of a sudden, you care about your car cause you want him to make sure it's always maintained

*This is not based on a true story. Just an observation

Back