Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

That’s not happening
It's happened to me plenty of times but I attribute that more to race.
It happens because she has no reason to feel anxiety next to a guy she doesn’t like or value, if she’s not feeling her most confident that day and your aura or look exceeds what she thinks she’s capable of matching at that time.

She’d rather not put herself in the position to feel feelings of insecurity for the duration of that ride.

In her mind at some point he’ll have to talk to her to get by, or he may talk to her and she’s already decided in her head that something about her is too wrong and will give him the “ick” and women hate to feel like they give a desirable man the “ick”

It’s just defense mechanism but it won’t make sense to men, even at their worst men would sit next to the attractive woman before the unattractive women..cause ,..men, we got a shot or no shot at all and we accept it

Focus on other things…

@Dwayne I forgot, you a lightskin nigga

Yall got them passive stats that the rest of us don’t get.

You know how in games, high elves have an affinity to magic so they got more magic than other elves.

Lightskin dudes got that passive that gave women confidence to believe he gone be some eldebarge lova boy that’s gonna overlook all her flaws and sweep her off her feet.

Usually bout 6 months in she realize like drake said, yea im lightskin but im still a dark nigga..

:hahaha:

Fucking passive stats bro

It happens because she has no reason to feel anxiety next to a guy she doesn’t like or value, if she’s not feeling her most confident that day and your aura or look exceeds what she thinks she’s capable of matching at that time.

She’d rather not put herself in the position to feel feelings of insecurity for the duration of that ride.

In her mind at some point he’ll have to talk to her to get by, or he may talk to her and she’s already decided in her head that something about her is too wrong and will give him the “ick” and women hate to feel like they give a desirable man the “ick”

It’s just defense mechanism but it won’t make sense to men, even at their worst men would sit next to the attractive woman before the unattractive women..cause ,..men, we got a shot or no shot at all and we accept it

Focus on other things…
Like bruh...

Back