Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

…… y’all watch way more tv than I do
Lol
I stopped watching street shit, horror, over sexualized, hyper violent, supernatural, drugged out shows over a year ago.

There's a couple outliers like house of dragons and the boys but for the most part I cut that shit out of my viewing. Real shit.

Once you tap out you see the lull they got us in.

I’d be fired so fast working from home.

Im just getting comfortable w/ it to the point were im doing risky shit

today I went to the kitchen cus i thought i had a few minutes b4 a new call came in, ran back to the room n it was somebody on the line saying "Hello? Hello?!"

i had to pretend i was having audio issues when i answered just so i wouldnt get hit w/call avoidance

I work from home Thursday and Friday and love it. I be working out in the garage, running errands, and everything when I don’t have meetings. Hell I’ll be in a meeting while working out sometimes.

I have Teams on my phone so if anybody hit me up when I’m out I can still respond and no one’s the wiser.

I work from home Thursday and Friday and love it. I be working out in the garage, running errands, and everything when I don’t have meetings. Hell I’ll be in a meeting while working out sometimes.

I have Teams on my phone so if anybody hit me up when I’m out I can still respond and no one’s the wiser.
Im snitching

Back