Welcome To aBlackWeb

This show is so bad but you can't stop watching

Stop stop....you know you like it. I hate ppl like this, talk shit about stuff but be like hey...I can't stop watching.

Yes you can if you truly do not like it. Which you do.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Sidenote:

I don't see anything wrong w the show in general. Its actually pretty good. Its a hot topic right now...and shit the boy character is at 17..18..like it aint on some R.Kelly shit..

Stop stop....you know you like it. I hate ppl like this, talk shit about stuff but be like hey...I can't stop watching.

Yes you can if you truly do not like it. Which you do.

Stop assuming

I'm ocd. When I start a show I gotta finish it. Show not good at all

Stop assuming

I'm ocd. When I start a show I gotta finish it. Show not good at all

Not assuming... you ain’t the first....its on once a week on fx....I am sure if u focused hard enough you could forget about this "bad" show..and watch something else..

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Binging now...

on ep 5. This shit is str8 comedy LMAO. Cant stop laughin. This white woman is ruining her life for that 17 year old high school d nh

LMAOOOOOOOOO these dumb asses really fallin in love.

This bitch bout to go to jail n lose her job

this stupid bitch just told on herself!!

ALL that shyt she told ole boy to do like deleting the pics...vids...not posting on her social media. And THIS hefa goes and tells on herself after succumbing to "peer pressure" from her coworker????
Not surprised
Shit has literally happened to me a couple times
I'm here protecting hoes secrecy because of a job or reputation come to find out her "confidants" been knew and talking.

Eh

Sidenote:

I don't see anything wrong w the show in general. Its actually pretty good. Its a hot topic right now...and shit the boy character is at 17..18..like it aint on some R.Kelly shit..

Jus finished. Co sign, its a really good show.

The 1st half of the series is unintentionally funny af cuz the broad does sooo much incredibly stupid shit.

But the back half is real cuz it showed the consequences of her actions, how she basically ruined the kids life and kinda explained her background n why she did what she did.

But gat damn tho, if this was a HBO or showtime show with a full runtime of 55 mins they coulda stretched this over a full 5 seasons. They skipped over sooo much story and side story. The moms story, the husband, his band n how he dealt with the affair, the cop brother n his wife, a side story w the 2 highschool friends, her whole time in jail, her adjusting to life after jail n the kid in college. Then her new life n the kid as a counselor....cuz imo the show felt rushed af.

Last edited:
Back