Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Royal Rumble breaks out in the streets of Baton Rogue.. Featuring baseball bats,a car, kids & Grandma w/ a bat

That brawl seemed to between a bunch of women with most of the men just standing around watching. Women ain't any less violent than men, so that narrative needs to stop.
Gotcha. I think the narrative of women being less violent then men is because they really dont have that much power as many men have stopped many women from gaining that power. Not that they dont fight. All species on earth fight. Just for different reasons. But if you were to compare the numbers of violent men to women, I bet our numbers are a lot higher.

Gotcha. I think the narrative of women being less violent then men is because they really dont have that much power as many men have stopped many women from gaining that power. Not that they dont fight. All species on earth fight. Just for different reasons. But if you were to compare the numbers of violent men to women, I bet our numbers are a lot higher.

The numbers are much higher when it comes to the severity of the violence. Men kill more without a doubt. Human violence is a topic worthy of studying. It's not as simple as people make it seem. One would think that as rational and smart as humans are when compared to other animals, we'd be able to do better than shit like the OP.

good ole neighborhood pow wow

I know its sad either way but the shit that bothers me is that most of the time all these people be knowing each other and live right next to each other.....probably were cool at one point and will be again until its up

and this shit was most definitely behind a issue between 2 women cuz somebody said something

Back