Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A record 4.3 million workers quit their jobs in August, led by food and retail industries

I don’t think the mandates has played a big part YET. I think there are just way more ways to get to the money right now .

They're starting to though.

Police Unions are starting to push back.

Heard Chicago cops might go on strike after the deadline passes for them to be vaccinated.

There's also a rumor that all the cancellations at Southwest are due to the Pilots Union rebelling against the vaccine mandates as well.

I think 24 states are in the process of suing the federal government over them too.

So it's definitely starting to become a problem.

My aunt is a retired head nurse from NYC (retired a few years ago), so she gave me a inside perspective on all of this. She said all the nurses threating to quit or quitting over the vaccine are stupid and full of shit. Apparently to be a nurse in a hospital even before covid, you had to be vaccinated and take the flu vaccine every year. And if you declined to take the Flu vaccine, you had to be wrapped head to toe in PPE gear with no gaps, to be allowed to work in the hospital. She said anyone that would opt out of the vaccine would just end up getting it, because of how hot and how much it sucked to be wrapped up the whole shift.

So anyone thats really a nurse or hospital worker thats posting videos online about quitting over the vaccine is lying. Its not over the vaccine and its over some fake political stance, so they can hopefully try and go viral being a fake martyr and get famous.

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

It's definitely vaccine-related...............whether directly or indirectly.

Back