Welcome To aBlackWeb

A pregnant Texas woman pulled over and ticketed in HOV Lane counters that unborn child counts as a person,the state can't have it both ways,she argues

Well according to Texas penal law a fetus is considered a person but not under their transportation code...so the state is actually gonna have to address this and how it's written. So it's not far off that the idea could then extend to other areas if a fetus is considered a full person then that should extend to anything involving child care shouldn't it?

Well according to Texas penal law a fetus is considered a person but not under their transportation code...so the state is actually gonna have to address this and how it's written. So it's not far off that the idea could then extend to other areas if a fetus is considered a full person then that should extend to anything involving child care shouldn't it?

What do you mean by child care of a fetus?

What do you mean by child care of a fetus?

That anything a child who has actually been born is entitled to so is the fetus. Meaning if a woman is pregnant and to file child support or any form of government assistance while still pregnant then if that fetus is considered a full person they should be entitled to do so.

All that abortion talk is irrelevant for a 34 week pregnant lady.

the baby is not a passenger yet for that lane.

She wouldn’t apply that across the board for everything I bet

She just wasting folks time and that’s annoying

my guy what aren’t you getting?

RvW gave the states no rights for abortion. Overturning it gave them their authority over it back. The main argument being that regardless of how far along one is, the moment a sperm fertilizes the egg, is the moment it begins to be life. Since that’s the case, the baby is it’s own person.

So with that being the main point, this lady is saying that since her baby is considered a life, a human, a person, then that means she isn’t just the only one in the car. She is in a two-person occupied vehicle.

You cannot refute the POINT, but you can cry that it’s petty or whatever.

my guy what aren’t you getting?

RvW gave the states no rights for abortion. Overturning it gave them their authority over it back. The main argument being that regardless of how far along one is, the moment a sperm fertilizes the egg, is the moment it begins to be life. Since that’s the case, the baby is it’s own person.

So with that being the main point, this lady is saying that since her baby is considered a life, a human, a person, then that means she isn’t just the only one in the car. She is in a two-person occupied vehicle.

You cannot refute the POINT, but you can cry that it’s petty or whatever.

I mean a 36 week baby better be considered a human

Back