Welcome To aBlackWeb

A pregnant Texas woman pulled over and ticketed in HOV Lane counters that unborn child counts as a person,the state can't have it both ways,she argues

You know at some point somebody is actually going to go full on "let's charge for child support as soon as conception happens since a fetus is a person" route. It's really not that far off from happening the way some states laws are being written

You know at some point somebody is actually going to go full on "let's charge for child support as soon as conception happens since a fetus is a person" route. It's really not that far off from happening the way some states laws are being written

I mean... if the women are being forced to carry the fetus to term the the men should at least kick down half for all those medical expenses.

I mean... if the women are being forced to carry the fetus to term the the men should at least kick down half for all those medical expenses.

Half of whatever isn’t covered by insurance…I honestly assumed that was already a thing

The law states a fetus is a person now so how is it not a passenger. It can't be a person when dealing with abortions but not a person when dealing with this situation

First of all she’s 34 weeks pregnant.

Ain’t no abortion about to take place so that shit is irrelevant.

But the abortion law still takes place of making an unborn child a person with rights, that's her argument that if unborn kids have rights then why can't they be passengers. She should win this case

But the abortion law still takes place of making an unborn child a person with rights, that's her argument that if unborn kids have rights then why can't they be passengers. She should win this case

All that abortion talk is irrelevant for a 34 week pregnant lady.

the baby is not a passenger yet for that lane.

She wouldn’t apply that across the board for everything I bet

She just wasting folks time and that’s annoying

You're stuck on an actual abortion and that's not what's happening. The law is any fetus has the same rights as anyone else while still in the womb so if they have these rights then her baby is also a passenger to use the hov lane. The court can't backtrack and say that her baby doesn't have these rights now

Back