Welcome To aBlackWeb

A nasty Georgia female happily brags about letting n!ggas hit it raw & giving them HIV

I read an article yesterday that said she told the detectives she isn’t really HIV positive, she was just upset with the people she named SMFH. She also provided paperwork on testing she got in September of last year and provided a blood test throughout the investigation.

She’s an idiot.

I read an article yesterday that said she told the detectives she isn’t really HIV positive, she was just upset with the people she named SMFH. She also provided paperwork on testing she got in September of last year and provided a blood test throughout the investigation.

She’s an idiot.
That's even better. Now she can get her ass beat. You don't play with people like that. If that was me I'm sending my female cousins to drag her.

Guys get the bad rap as the main ones tryin to convince a woman to smash raw. But you'll be amazed how many women are willing to let a guy w/o him even bringing it up.
Man, you don't know how many times the chick asked me to take the condom off. The condom was getting tight with this one chick and she was like "just take it off." Another one was riding me and she came up and pulled the shit off herself.

Luckily I'd been fucking around with both for a while and new them for a while so I knew they were clean.

The woman asking me to take the condom off was such a damn turn on!

She either gonna get killed, go to jail or she gonna drop out from the disease.

I'm good with whatever.

Man, you don't know how many times the chick asked me to take the condom off. The condom was getting tight with this one chick and she was like "just take it off." Another one was riding me and she came up and pulled the shit off herself.

Luckily I'd been fucking around with both for a while and new them for a while so I knew they were clean.

The woman asking me to take the condom off was such a damn turn on!

My ex...GRHS...was the ONLY one who 97% of the time wanted to use a condom. The rest...shiiiieeettt!! One even got mad at me when I pulled one out. As if I just insulted her. Lol.

I mean let's keep it real...a lot of women love goin raw. Just as much...if not more than men it seems.

Last edited:
Back