Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Man, I used to think that the dude that starred in the show Entourage had such a shitty deal. You do this show that goes on about the inner workings of Hollywood at the top. But in real life, you’re not even B list. It gotta kinda fuck wit chu when you go places to promo and meet actual celebrities. Like bro, i play you on TV.

No matter how carefully, respectfully, and professionally I pull someone up at work..... They ALWAYS quit shortly after. Like no one can handle me telling them what they did wrong.

I don't even write niggaz up. I don't cuss at them. I always wait until it's just me and them as to not embarrass them. I don't yell. I keep it 100% on topic, and I always try to blanket any criticism with a compliment.

But if something happens and I have to speak on it, they just can't handle it. They always quit..
🤕

No matter how carefully, respectfully, and professionally I pull someone up at work..... They ALWAYS quit shortly after. Like no one can handle me telling them what they did wrong.

I don't even write niggaz up. I don't cuss at them. I always wait until it's just me and them as to not embarrass them. I don't yell. I keep it 100% on topic, and I always try to blanket any criticism with a compliment.

But if something happens and I have to speak on it, they just can't handle it. They always quit..
🤕
You got father energy, some folk can’t handle letting their father down.

You got father energy, some folk can’t handle letting their father down.
Like I literally told the dude

Look bro, I like you. And I personally hate being micro managed, so it's a nightmare for me to have to do that to someone else
But if this is how you're going to move forward, than I'm being forced to step on your toes. You won't like it. I won't like it. But it will be done in order for us to move forward.

Boy looked like he was ready to cry

Like I literally told the dude

Look bro, I like you. And I personally hate being micro managed, so it's a nightmare for me to have to do that to someone else
But if this is how you're going to move forward, than I'm being forced to step on your toes. You won't like it. I won't like it. But it will be done in order for us to move forward.

Boy looked like he was ready to cry
That’s why you gotta find a subordinate and send em wit the word, come thru later and ask, did bruh talk to you? Then hit em wit a, we like you here, we want you as solid as us.

That give them a chance to hear it from someone they feel on the same level as, or feel like they bette than, by the time you come round, it’s like you pumping them up like they can be on your level.

Has busta rhymes ever got washed on his own song or song he featured on? I cant really think of a single song where his verse was bad when doing a collab. He either outshines or it is a tie. Even on the "why we die" with jay and x. His verse was dope as well

Back