A man runs to his GF defense to stop her from getting jumped by Ebony & Ivory...

He gotta leave her after that

She put that man in a bad situation

nah, buddy slid in the ring and tagged in like he used to this shit

they definitely got some E&J and went by his mamas house next

iight, thy jumped shorty off top...

if it was just his girl and the white chick, then he was foul but when the other chick jumped in, i think he was fair.. cuz all he really did was get them up off of her....i mean the dark chick was a little slumped... but i can tell homie wasn't tryna go off on them, he just wanted thme off his girl

me personally....i woulda been dead ass wrong, cuz i woulda beat the breaks off both them chicks for touching my wife.....and knowing my block, white girl would've gotten lit the fuck up for pulling out that knife.....

shit one time a nigga pulled up behind my wife blaring his horn cuz she was taking too long to park i guess.... i ran down on his car, he tried to speed off, and niggaz on the corner started throwing rocks and brick at his shit... nigga window got busted....

we don't play that dumb shit

I was thinking about stuff like this earlier lol. Some of my male family members are like that as well.

lmao he skinny mane....had to make em count he aint got all day to wrestle with these broads

not to mention he lost the slides

you gotta close out the dub in that situation

"naaa, you was was out here runnin ya mouf fam... You got knocked the fuck out"

106487-Eddie-Murphy-laughing-gif-Imgu-W53I.gif

Not mad at him.

He loses points for only knocking one of them out. If you gonna do it put them bitches to sleep.

Reactions: konceptjones
If it was 1 on 1...he would've been wrong

But since it turned into 2 on 1...bruh had to even the odds and protect his girl

He did justice by her, but he gonna snap on her in the car. He liable to get hemmed up by the boys behind this for running off the porch into a two on one

Yo...

Why that white girls upper arm fat drooping all down past her elbow and shit?

How she even got enough energy to get charged up enough to wanna fight?

But this white mf screamin "You's a bitch nigga!" tho?? Now I'm wishin he would've beat some more of them sidewalk bushes into her ponytail.
word i woulda came back and gave her a wilder 1-2 just off of gp

a45a0ac2-b8af-44fc-91b3-926c7a4939e4-gif.133847

Reactions: Black đź–¤
Raaaaaa!

Wilder is an indictment of how shallow the current HW Boxing ranks are.

Lennox Lewis would have put on a fundamentals clinic against Wilder.

Demand more than just a firey personality.

Good day.