Welcome To aBlackWeb

A lapdog for the white man tells a black man that Scottsdale,AZ area is a “No N!gger Zone” in a now viral video...

He was probably armed.

I didn’t watch the video, but I heard about it.

The only way somebody like that would be bold enough to spew out that kinda bullshit is if either he was armed or one of his friends or family members was.

Sounds like he was trying to provoke a confrontation so he could “stand his ground”.

Typical.

Scottsdale? How a nigga end up on Scottsdale?

I worked in Scottsdale for 6 years.

There's two sides to Scottsdale's though, South Scotts where I worked and average folks lived, and North Scottsdale, where I worked for a while when we first moved to AZ. North Scottsdale is where there real money is. It's nothing to see a Lamborghini, Ferrari, or some other exotic rolling down the street or pulling through a drive-thru and the shit don't even raise eyebrows.

yea thats what I meant when I said Trump emboldening rascists to be out in the open like that. Homie handled that better than me cause I was raised to scrap first and make statements later. That's why I stay my ass in my city. People don't just roll up on you like that in Memphis.

He so dumb he doesn't kno how to be racist on the low. The internet will out you n cause u lose ur job irl.

He better holla at foxnewsw n try get on their payroll as a contributor

bruh he should’ve just called this guy a chink and kept it moving. Like just say some racist shit back and keep it moving no need to be nice

Nah, then you're just as ignorant as him. Don't let some punk drag you down to his level. Let him embarrass himself. At least he was honest about being a racist, that's rare. The man with the video carried himself well. He was calm and got everything on camera. He won and the old racist Asian got exposed and lost big time.

Back