Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A John Amos Thread

Yo, ion know if who or how many of yall have a relationship with god and I ain’t tryna be preachy.

I just wanted to say, that god gave me something today that I needed to hear, god showed me, the reason why he wants us to forgive and not judge others. Is so that the source of God himself. Has more resources to communicate with you.

So, if you are at a point in your life where you feel unloved. And god knows cause you spoke it. See,.. Sometimes, we’ll be desensitized to hearing someone we know loves us, tell us that we are loved.

But if you forgive your enemies, and dont harbor judgement of others in your heart, and you may be at a low point, god has an unlikely source to communicate with you that you are loved.

And who else but god, can have someone you hated last year, that you peaced up with this year, through gods guidance, come and tell you, that they love who you are, on a random day, at a random time, in a random moment, when you needed to hear it said differently

Who else can make that exact thing happen, right when you needed it? Cause you took the first step and gave him resources to use.

So today, create more resources for god to use to communicate with you.

The Constanzas woulda been a great spin-off show. Jerry Stiller was goat.

costanzas-143480291-f1dc7be5f6324d49b4dcc9f85dccd7b3.jpg

Back