Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

Nah in all honesty that shit was nasty as hell I don't even fw appllebees like that but my homie been going through some things and asked me to ride out so I was like yea I'll go. Then we got there n he had invited some of his folks out so it was cool but the wings were hard as hell so I ain't even eat them shits.
50cent wings means they are frozen Tyson mutated steroids chicken wings.

How do you make a profit from selling wings for 50 cent? I wouldn't trust that chicken. Shit probably just passed the shelf life date and so Applebee's gets a huge discount from the factory.

50cent wings means they are frozen Tyson mutated steroids chicken wings.

Now you know why they were 50 cents

you can tell they didnt even care about those wings they put them on these lil ass serving plates and you could look at them and see they were dry before trying them. Thing is i felt like I couldn t even complain cus they were only 50 cent a piece so i was like fuck it. Let me just try some of the BBQ wings instead so they bring me out 5 BBQ wings n they hard as hell too so after that i was like you know what just forget it i dont even want no more wings. Then when it was time to go the waitress ask my boy if he was gonna finish his wings. (He ordered 5 and he hadnt ate any) and he was like "Uhh nah.. they were kinda hard" she didnt apologize or say "Oh you want me to get you a fresh order" or anything like that she was just like "Oh, ok" dumped them bitches with the dirty dishes n kept it moving

you can tell they didnt even care about those wings they put them on these lil ass serving plates and you could look at them and see they were dry before trying them. Thing is i felt like I couldn t even complain cus they were only 50 cent a piece so i was like fuck it. Let me just try some of the BBQ wings instead so they bring me out 5 BBQ wings n they hard as hell too so after that i was like you know what just forget it i dont even want no more wings. Then when it was time to go the waitress ask my boy if he was gonna finish his wings. (He ordered 5 and he hadnt ate any) and he was like "Uhh nah.. they were kinda hard" she didnt apologize or say "Oh you want me to get you a fresh order" or anything like that she was just like "Oh, ok" dumped them bitches with the dirty dishes n kept it moving
Mans was eating store bought boneless chicken

you’ll be there next week

Back