Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

These guys realizing that a job is a job, and this is the flaw with never actually having a real job. Same with entertainers, you learn a lot from actually having real jobs, for as much as people put down the 9 to 5, it provides a wealth of experience that is necessary to have to provide for you and others.

Audacity.

Y'all sit up here shilling and running major interference for the anti black Democratic Plantation. You think those brothers would be doing that like yall do?

Or would they be more like me?

lol Neither, because they'd all be nationally known for fighting and advocating for black people. I'm sure none of them would be living on a website trying to shame other black people for political disagreements. lol Bro, you're greatly overrating who you are and what you do by even trying to mention yourself beside them.

lol Neither, because they'd all be nationally known for fighting and advocating for black people. I'm sure none of them would be living on a website trying to shame other black people for political disagreements. lol Bro, you're greatly overrating who you are and what you do by even trying to mention yourself beside them.

Your grandma is white, say less

Idk if a lot of you saw this, but a Turkish Olympic sharp shooter is going viral especially in Japan, because of how he was dressed vs the competition.. Now they're drawing comic n anime of him n shit

turkish-shooter-yusuf-dikec-is-blowing-up-on-japanese-v0-f1kyxigzr2gd1.jpeg

They prolly broke him out of prison to compete lol

"You TETHER!!! BRAHHGGAAH!!!"

View attachment 1352255
Another white gif to express yourself

your avatar went from the game of thrones dude to this new garbage

You like being represented by white people

And look how you JUMPED out to defend Go in the other thread. I fuck with him too, but you caped hard af because he's white. Just like how you openly favor the other white poster.

You have a problem.

I'm not making this up.

Youre genetically inclined to coon. It's in you. It's in you like ive never seen before

Seek help. Stop trolling.

Go to 7-11 and get one of those big ass hard plastic slurpee cups lol. That's my go to cup years running. Got 2 of them mfs in the cupboard.
I use to like slurpee's but you put em in the cup and by the time you put the lid on it, it's like foam and then you have to put more in there

Another white gif to express yourself

your avatar went from the game of thrones dude to this new garbage

You like being represented by white people

And look how you JUMPED out to defend Go in the other thread. I fuck with him too, but you caped hard af because he's white. Just like how you openly favor the other white poster.

You have a problem. I'm not making this up. Youre genetically inclined to coon. It's in you. It's in you like ive never seen before

Seek help. Stop trolling.
I thought yall had each other on block or something like that did yall not?

I have him on ignore. He continues to follow me around the site and harass me through reactions and whatever else for my attention and yall have willfully let it happen for a year now. No type of interjection but that's my fault right?
Hold up what you mean yall. This ain't no daycare. @Chicity got somebody that wants to file a complaint or something

Back