Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

Thank you for keeping us informed on ground breaking topics such as this one, Elzo.

Don’t know what we’d do without you.
Now that I have y’all attention assisted weight loss is becoming an issue in our community as women are shying away from bbls and looking for normal bodies again and quickly, we will see an abuse of such weight loss pills

Now that I have y’all attention assisted weight loss is becoming an issue in our community as women are shying away from bbls and looking for normal bodies again and quickly, we will see an abuse of such weight loss pills
How can I make money in the stock market off of this, I know you know, explain to me like the 5 year old I am with a Robin Hood account

I grew up seeing Judge Joe every day at 3:30 but mannnnn we might have to get unc up outta here..He be saying some wild flagrant shit sometimes.

It’s fuck Kamala but the “she’s a whore” angle is pure white man Fox News propaganda…I know he’s basically Danny Glover pops in Color Purple most days but sheeesh.

Misogynistic old man

I wanna know how many suckers bought into that suprahuman ceo garbage saying his workout or whatever plan is for people thst make over 150k lmao man gtfoh its a good hustle it appeals to people entitlement, the illusion of exclusivity anong other thing. But you lnow damn well thousands were like a moth to a flame on his fight club bs

Is it safe to say that Simone Biles should be in the talk of goat of all goats when it comes to all athletes regardless of the profession?

Her resume and accolades pretty much outshines most to all athletes. The only thing she doesn't have over other athletes is the big paycheck but besides that shorty may be THE GOAT.

I was going to make a thread but I'm busy

Is it safe to say that Simone Biles should be in the talk of goat of all goats when it comes to all athletes regardless of the profession?

Her resume and accolades pretty much outshines most to all athletes. The only thing she doesn't have over other athletes is the big paycheck but besides that shorty may be THE GOAT.

She's already there brother

She tumbles bro, get off her dick

Yes, she's to the point where they just call her "the greatest gymnast of all time" not the greatest woman gymnast of all time." For a woman to be seen as the greatest in her sport is pretty much unprecedented. They don't even say that about Serena.

Back