Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

Yea I've seen some trying to cover up some bad breast lift surgeries
If they have that same tattoo around the waist area, BBL or some sort of fat transfer

All of em got the same tattoos in those places or some variation of it

to cover up the injection sites from their enhancement surgeries
Yea I've seen some trying to cover up some bad breast lift surgeries
If they have that same tattoo around the waist area, BBL or some sort of fat transfer

All of em got the same tattoos in those places or some variation of it
or c-section scars.
They either should have spent more or gone to a better surgeon
I believe you are all correct

I have seen the wild C section scars from having a baby. The lady always gets a vine with flowers and hearts. All the other tattoos just be wild flowers, hearts, vines, crosses, names, and of course the DREAM CATCHER on their thigh.

Dream catchers are to be hung above your bad to catch the bad dreams and bad vibes. But these goofy ass women tattoo it on their legs, this all their bad dreams come back into them, and they have that one horrible leg

I stare and lust after the IG hoes like every other man but they do disgust me at times. Some of them look so fucking fake and scary, it’s insane. Someone said on another forum (boxden) that they are competing with trannies. I ain’t want to believe it, but it’s looking true every day. It’s like she was pretty before enhancements. They she get a little bit and it’s like wow she do look better. Then she gets some more and it’s a turn off and she starts looking to freaky. Then she gets some more and you are just frightened. These women are not to be seen in your arms during regular work hours. Only 10 pm - 4am, maybe 4:30am but you better run before the sun comes up

Back