Welcome To aBlackWeb

A celebration of Black Love: A father and son

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Seems like the world always wants to shit on the Black family. We are fast to point out how black men aint shit, how black women aint shit and they make aint shit kids.
As yall know, im all about balance.

I want to celebrate the black love that we dont hear much about.
I will start with black fathers to son then black fathers to daughters. Then Move to black mothers to daughters and black mothers to son.
i will then end it with the black family and black love.

Im going to post videos and articles. It will be some tough lessons, some laughs and some tear jerkers.
But thats what black love is all about.
hopefully this can help give ideas, encourage or even remind you of the blessing you have or can be to a child that may not have that male in their life to get them on the right track. Mothers do a great job, but they cant do it alone.

Lets get it.
Fathers and sons

inb4 "certain parties" post about toxic masculinity in the Black community, teaching aggressiveness breeding violence, and other bullshit.

Nah. Just showing a black man that love his son's. But I got time if you want.

BBB.
i only give credit that his kids can play ball....everything else is about him.

this thread is about fathers who love their kids and want to make them into men...and not trying to outshine them.

this is a positive thread. we are focusing on fathers love towards his son.
i trust you know the difference.

i only give credit that his kids can play ball....everything else is about him.

this thread is about fathers who love their kids and want to make them into men...and not trying to outshine them.

this is a positive thread. we are focusing on fathers love towards his son.
i trust you know the difference.

I do but now I'll need you to go ahead and prove to me that man don't love his son's.

Back