Welcome To aBlackWeb

A black man was fatally shot by law enforcement. A federal jury gave his family $4

The cops killed dude, so I guess it's hard not to say what they did was the worst thing in this story, but the jury's actions are pretty close. They basically spit in the face of grieving people and told children their father was only worth $1.

The cops killed dude, so I guess it's hard not to say what they did was the worst thing in this story, but the jury's actions are pretty close. They basically spit in the face of grieving people and told children their father was only worth $1.

They might as well jus threw 4 crumpled up 1s at his kids feet in the court room

Pretty much. One might ask why grant them anything if thats what they were going to give them. Well, the response to that is they wanted to send a message and add insult to injury. Granting the family the amount that they did clearly exemplified what they thought the value of the victim's life was worth. Cacs from Florida are a trip

Pretty much. One might ask why grant them anything if thats what they were going to give them. Well, the response to that is they wanted to send a message and add insult to injury. Granting the family the amount that they did clearly exemplified what they thought the value of the victim's life was worth. Cacs from Florida are a trip

The fucked up shit is that they also determined that the victim was 99% responsible for what happened, so the family was only going to get 4 cents of that 4 dollars and then the judge decided not to even give them that. So they slapped them in the face with a shitty award and then took the award.

Saw this on IG the other day and thought it was a joke.

There's a place in hell for those responsible for this.

Back