Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, you have the NbA, where over inflated value, can have you paying people what you pay people who are more than capable, but forced to fool yourself into believing someone who you know isn’t capable, is capable, because you paid him like he was. Then when he doesn’t perform as such, everyone acts surprised.

Y'all can't stop off to let the nigga freshen up a bit??? You just gonna take a nigga smellin like gyro onions, hot ass and foot on a plane???

1. We don’t have a choice. The jail doesn’t care about their hygiene as long as they aren’t in their jail anymore

2. Not flying this one. Picked him up in Corpus Christi Texas and dropping his stinking ass in Dallas. 6 hour ride with the stink

1. We don’t have a choice. The jail doesn’t care about their hygiene as long as they aren’t in their jail anymore

2. Not flying this one. Picked him up in Corpus Christi Texas and dropping his stinking ass in Dallas. 6 hour ride with the stink

And I'll have my head out the window the whole ride with the AC on

dog-sitting-at-window-of-car.gif

That shit is never fun.

Ask him if he's got asthma and if he says no then spray him lol
Coffee grounds…

That should nullify his BO.

Should.

Fill a cup up with some grounds and sit in the cup holder.

As i mentioned in that other thread, 'Apocalypse : Stalin' is a good documentary on his life and all the insane shit he did.
Its a 3 part series and part 1 isnt available on YT anymore. So yall can either pay to watch it or get these lanks

Found part 1 on a couple other sites, but you have to use a VPN to see it since its blocked in our country
This is free if you have spectrum
use a vpn for this

part 2

part 3

Last edited:
That whole Apocalypse series is good. I also saw the one on WW1 since i didnt know that much about it. Talk about a total shit show. It was really a giant fight between ruling cousins.
Heres links to that, and a link to the home YT channel that has other docs

trailers

pt 1

pt 2

Back