Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

That's typically my queue to start self sabotaging, lol. 😭
The great thing about self sabotage is that most women with confidence or self value, would rather swallow poison, than chase after a man they don’t already have.

So when you just start acting oblivious like you aren’t aware how wide open the door is, they end up, not only leaving you alone, but actually disliking you a whole lot.

Little do they know 😣

I did this for you baby girl

It’s crazy to see that woman breakdown to Cam and Nick Cannon, that what they are and were doing is not beneficial for them or others.

Like, I always thought they were just arrogant type dudes that believed it was their duty as men to seed the earth, some ol deep black thought isrealite or moor type shit.

But, nah, Them niggaz legit didn’t understand why what they were doing is fucked up. I’m fascinated at the amount of delusion that some people live in.

People that pretend they randomly found a kitten or puppy on social media are absolutely diabolical. I'm tired of this shit.
It's infiltrated your timeline too huh

I can't decide which r Kelly interview is the funniest out of the one with Toure or Gayle

Mad quotables

Back