Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Americans are increasingly channeling their money into sports betting rather than making long-term investments, raising concerns about the financial health of households across the nation.

Recent research indicates that in states where sports gambling has been legalized, there has been a significant decline in savings and investments in traditionally stable assets such as stocks.

The shift has been accompanied by a rise in credit card debt, lower credit scores, and a surge in bankruptcy filings. While the states have enjoyed substantial tax revenues from this gambling expansion, the broader economic impact suggests a troubling trend of financial instability

the-office-i-did.gif

Americans are increasingly channeling their money into sports betting rather than making long-term investments, raising concerns about the financial health of households across the nation.

Recent research indicates that in states where sports gambling has been legalized, there has been a significant decline in savings and investments in traditionally stable assets such as stocks.

The shift has been accompanied by a rise in credit card debt, lower credit scores, and a surge in bankruptcy filings. While the states have enjoyed substantial tax revenues from this gambling expansion, the broader economic impact suggests a troubling trend of financial instability

the-office-i-did.gif

As you can tell by the sports section most ppl think they have expert knowledge on sports plus the payout is instant

Investment not so much or investment bankers/brokers wouldn’t exist plus it’s a long term action

the-office-i-did.gif

Sounds like it's still an investment opportunity

Screenshot_20240825-213522.png

I would even consider investing in any stocks that own companies that help ppl trying to fix their credit/finances like credit karma, need wallet etc

Like INTUIT stock

Took the fam to NYC this weekend. We was on one of those guided tours. The guide said that 1 out of every 40 Americans in the US lives in NYC. I had to hit up Google and do the math on that. It's true. What the F? You mean to tell me that as big as this country is from a land standpoint, 1/40th of the entire population lives in one city? That's crazy.

Took the fam to NYC this weekend. We was on one of those guided tours. The guide said that 1 out of every 40 Americans in the US lives in NYC. I had to hit up Google and do the math on that. It's true. What the F? You mean to tell me that as big as this country is from a land standpoint, 1/40th of the entire population lives in one city? That's crazy.
To be fair each borough should really be its own city…they cheating

To be fair each borough should really be its own city…they cheating

No doubt it's a very big city, but Houston and L.A. are bigger and their populations are much smaller.

I just assumed that ATL was bigger being that it was down south and things tend to be more spread out, but NYC is larger by a good bit.

No doubt it's a very big city, but Houston and L.A. are bigger and their populations are much smaller.

I just assumed that ATL was bigger being that it was down south and things tend to be more spread out, but NYC is larger by a good bit.
No one wants to live in the South

Apparently it's a badge of honor to get to live in a matchbox and ride trains with rats

You right

I just wanted to shit on the East Coast before 9am est

lol I hear ya.

New Yorkers must all be color blind too because they cross the street no matter what color the light is whether cars are coming or not. I had to just stop driving because I was getting the urge to hit people just because.

lol I hear ya.

New Yorkers must all be color blind too because they cross the street no matter what color the light is whether cars are coming or not. I had to just stop driving because I was getting the urge to hit people just because.
New York is the only place I've drove where pedestrians will j walk and cuss you clean tf out even tho you have right of way.

Back