Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video killed the radio star, soon A.I will kill the video star

Right now there is a hi tech airport somewhere in the world where after you swipe you flight info, you walk through a partition and look up at a screen where you will only see your flight information. And everyone who looks at it at the same time as you will only see their flight info

I predict that in the next ten years, you’ll be able to go to a movie and see your likeness as the person in the staring role.

Just spent ALL DAY (7-5) at my son’s freshman orientation for college and I’m fuckin’ exhausted…THIS nigga soooo tired he went to sleep soon as we got in tha car

But before we got to tha car I asked him “You ready for all this son?!”

His answer was simply “I got this Pops….”

I believe him 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Just spent ALL DAY (7-5) at my son’s freshman orientation for college and I’m fuckin’ exhausted…THIS nigga soooo tired he went to sleep soon as we got in tha car

But before we got to tha car I asked him “You ready for all this son?!”

His answer was simply “I got this Pops….”

I believe him 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
Idk who was more nervous at my college freshman orientation. Me or my mama 😂

Idk who was more nervous at my college freshman orientation. Me or my mama 😂

I was definitely in shambles just from all tha info they fed us lol

Not gone lie…he moves in his dorm on Saturday and I’d prolly be 1 of those teary eyed parents who’s moving their house only child in…but he goin’ to USC which I pass on tha way to work everyday so I’m thinkin’ I’ll be cool…

IMG_7993.gif

Lol

Last edited:
😬 from ABW

But it's probably just easier to use your phone😬

While the convo is on the reactions... it's annoying doing them on mobile to me. Have to click and hold to get the popup to come up but it also highlights the word "Like"

While the convo is on the reactions... it's annoying doing them on mobile to me. Have to click and hold to get the popup to come up but it also highlights the word "Like"
I just press it

I don't have to hold it

What OS do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back