COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned today that dude wasn't black. RIP regardless though. I got Autumn playing in another tab.
Yea I’m moving back in my crib this weekend I’m a pull out his albums from my storage unit

“ Don’t reach for the Iron B
Knuckles make him swallow teeth,
You bend for the cough up,
I put you in the Iron Sheikh”

RIP to Iron Sheik as well

• Goat
Reactions: SneakDZA

Lmaoooooo Mccants must got the same warehouse connect as Du.

Somebody said burberry 11’s 😂😂😂😂

what’s better? A bigger trip abroad or two smaller trips domestically in two entirely diff cities?

So that is Zion BM in the video with the blue outfit fighting

The classic "hold me back" act lol

She didn't want to fight after getting lumped up and she was relieved a man was holding her back

@Sony Montana

You would of had a chance beating me last night. I shot a 127 and I'm still pissed off about it. My oldest came to me talking about "don't be mad, you will do better next week". It was so bad I had to walk out of the bowling alley before I hit someone or something...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
@Sony Montana

You would have had a chance beating me last night. I shot a 127 and I'm still pissed off about it. My oldest came to me talking about "don't be mad, you will do better next week". It was so bad I had to walk out of the bowling alley before I hit someone or something...lol
Damn lmao

Bruh. It was bad. I was banging the table with my fist, cursing out loud. It wasn't a good look at all. I'm trying to win money and I can't bowling like that.
You scaring the bitches man lol

You just had a bad day it happens

Come back strong next time

Status
Not open for further replies.