Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo
Naked black and Hispanic and south Asian women on TikTok?
So Becky dint gotta show her tits and coochie?

She took vows to remind faithful through sickness until death, not get a new man cause your husband is ill.

Would you be okay with your wife hunching another man while you in the next room almost incapacitated??
I'm saying tho.....the vows are until "death do us part"

but if my wife is of the age where she still has a biological need to be "hunching" 😂

what kind of husband am I to stop her happiness when I'm literally a step from death

and then even the new dude is helping take care of me, that's the really wild part...........but how selfish am I to want her to continue struggling with taking care of me

when is the appropriate time for her to move on and leave me without her being judged?

I know I got a guns in America thread..but

:js4:

I mean..aye, he apologized to the customers

He wasn't charged
"The individuals involved chose not to press charges, and there is nothing to discount the clerk's statement regarding what the five individuals were doing at the time he fired," the Facebook post says. "He felt threatened by the collective actions both inside and outside the store."

In the post, ECSO Sheriff Chip Simmons said, "It just doesn't seem right to me to make the clerk a felon based upon these circumstances."

Maybe I'm different but if I'm incapable of actually being a husband to my wife, I wouldn't be mad at her for making that move. It's not like dude is in a coma and might come out tomorrow. For all intents and purposes, the dude she married is gone. Yeah, she got a new husband, but it seems like she made that marriage contingent on taking care of her Ex. Let's be real, a lot of people ain't going to do something like that nowadays.
Yeah, if I had some kind of brain condition or any handicap that severally effects my thinking or ability to do my duties, I would give her a choice. That is a discussion is would probably havr before we got married as well.

I'm actually surprised you said this. You better then me though cause I would be causing all sorts of havoc for my ex husbands new spouse...

lol

I don't know. That's weird to me. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to be a burden on anyone. I love my wife. The last thing I'd want is for her to be miserable because of me. If I'm that messed up, I'd be ok with her putting me in a good facility and going on with the rest of her life. I know she wouldn't do me like that though. She'd try her best to take care of me, so if she's going to do that much I can't be mad at her for also trying to find that love and companionship that I can no longer give her.

lol

I don't know. That's weird to me. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to be a burden on anyone. I love my wife. The last thing I'd want is for her to be miserable because of me. If I'm that messed up, I'd be ok with her putting me in a good facility and going on with the rest of her life. I know she wouldn't do me like that though. She'd try her best to take care of me, so if she's going to do that much I can't be mad at her for also trying to find that love and companionship that I can no longer give her.
To be honest, I would much rather not live than to live like that man.

Seeing folks like that eats me up inside and I just get so damn sad and mad

I know I got a guns in America thread..but

:js4:

I mean..aye, he apologized to the customers

Oh, Wow 😳. In 2023 Mind Yo Business You Don't Know Who's Holdin'
Just Like last week some Ninja 🥷 & some 🐥 were arguing on a moving train 🚆 in Chicago 1 thing lead to another & She pulled out the burner & shot buddy @ the Roosevelt

I'm saying tho.....the vows are until "death do us part"

but if my wife is of the age where she still has a biological need to be "hunching" 😂

what kind of husband am I to stop her happiness when I'm literally a step from death

and then even the new dude is helping take care of me, that's the really wild part...........but how selfish am I to want her to continue struggling with taking care of me

when is the appropriate time for her to move on and leave me without her being judged?
I wouldn't move on until you were in a casket 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back