Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
City? It’s like 1 or 2 streets in like the northernmost part. Unless you a noob, going to cop, sell, or work/live around there, you can easily avoid K&A like Skid Row in LA
Here you go.
Stop pretending to be from my city.
We had this convo before

She took vows to remind faithful through sickness until death, not get a new man cause your husband is ill.

Would you be okay with your wife hunching another man while you in the next room almost incapacitated??

Maybe I'm different but if I'm incapable of actually being a husband to my wife, I wouldn't be mad at her for making that move. It's not like dude is in a coma and might come out tomorrow. For all intents and purposes, the dude she married is gone. Yeah, she got a new husband, but it seems like she made that marriage contingent on taking care of her Ex. Let's be real, a lot of people ain't going to do something like that nowadays.

Maybe I'm different but if I'm incapable of actually being a husband to my wife, I wouldn't be mad at her for making that move. It's not like dude is in a coma and might come out tomorrow. For all intents and purposes, the dude she married is gone. Yeah, she got a new husband, but it seems like she made that marriage contingent on taking care of her Ex. Let's be real, a lot of people ain't going to do something like that nowadays.

Facts

How many threads have been created just from moving posts from here? Lol
It should be that way but niggas always claiming people make wack threads so they just mention things in here.

It actually helps the site to do it that way vs staying in here.

But whatsver

Let Niggas nig

I'm actually surprised you said this. You better then me though cause I would be causing all sorts of havoc for my ex husbands new spouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back