Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only heard of creationism as a general term meaning the belief that the universe was created by a divine being. I've never heard of young or old earth creationism. You going to have to educate me on that.
Just Abrahamic faiths that have a problem with the Age of the Earth. Young Earth believe the Age of the Earth is around 10,000-6000yrs. Old Earth believes what Science states of the Earth being older.

This video is only 12 minutes and explains it well.

Just Abrahamic faiths that have a problem with the Age of the Earth. Young Earth believe the Age of the Earth is around 10,000-6000yrs. Old Earth believes what Science states of the Earth being older.

The earth is about 4 billion years old

Oh yeah, that young age shit is stupid. I'm a believer, but I'm also a science guy, so I'm not really an advocate of just ignoring shit that's right in my face. Some of those people don't believe that dinosaurs existed either. They say all the fossils are fake.

Understandable... I thought it was too cliche to down them so that's why I highlighted what Old Earth believe.

I hear you. It's a tricky thing. I have discussions with other believers all the time. Science and religion don't contradict. Science tells you how. Religion tells you why. You shouldn't entertain anyone whose only justification for their beliefs is rejecting obvious truth.

All that said, thanks for clarifying the terminology because I hadn't heard that before.

I hear you. It's a tricky thing. I have discussions with other believers all the time. Science and religion don't contradict. Science tells you how. Religion tells you why. You shouldn't entertain anyone whose only justification for their beliefs is rejecting obvious truth.

All that said, thanks for clarifying the terminology because I hadn't heard that before.
"Science & Religion don't contradict.
Science tells you how
Religion tells you why"😳

Excellent.......
I'm taking that quote😁👍🏽💪🏽✊🏾👌🏾🤙🏽😎😏
3e269eef84d362961c2176030c38ef593084167f.gifv

What ya'll think about this?

TLDW: Basically, dude was a stick up kid from Staten Island. At one point he robbed Rza's younger brother and admits that he was wrong and that the brother he robbed was square and didn't deserve it.

He says that he and everyone he associates with on Staten has been blackballed by Rza, and says that Rza is responsible for kids dying because he basically cut off any avenue for people from Staten to prosper after the Wu.

I don't know if what he's saying is true, but I'll say he's crazy to think he could rob someone's fam and not be on the shit list forever. That said, if Rza really is flexing muscle to the point that he's stagnating everyone from SI, that's fucked up.

What ya'll think about this?

TLDW: Basically, dude was a stick up kid from Staten Island. At one point he robbed Rza's younger brother and admits that he was wrong and that the brother he robbed was square and didn't deserve it.

He says that he and everyone he associates with on Staten has been blackballed by Rza, and says that Rza is responsible for kids dying because he basically cut off any avenue for people from Staten to prosper after the Wu.

I don't know if what he's saying is true, but I'll say he's crazy to think he could rob someone's fam and not be on the shit list forever. That said, if Rza really is flexing muscle to the point that he's stagnating everyone from SI, that's fucked up.

So. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Just because you admit your wrong doesn't make it right for people you violated especially when you arm robbing niggas. That kind of trauma can stay with someone for a long time.

And all this time and he still stuck there? He should have robbed his way outta there by now.

Sounds like he's just using rza as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back