Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lemme ask y’all something based on a video I just watched

An 8-figure “entrepreneur” stated that the worst thing you can do is send your children to “school” because the “system” indoctrinates us to have an employee mindset instead of a boss/thinker mindset. Which sets up most children for failure

His argument also was that the education system here was started by the Rockefellers and they we’re basically people who thought an economy can only work with more employees than “employers/bosses”

Basically his blunt statement is that school keeps us poor and isn’t productive for kids

Although I can see that education systems vary in its effectiveness….I think his viewpoint is based on a wild ass assumption that if kids learn to “think”without school they’ll be more rich because school keeps us “brainwashed”

The last thing a young child needs is a place they cannot be properly educated

Here’s the link

Then find ways to change the education system. If you have all of these boss/thinkers, you won't have the employees to work on your products.

School is only a fraction of what a child learns. Learning starts at home. The teachers don't have the liberty to teach your child they can be a millionaire. YOU plant the seeds in their minds at an early age.

And that’s the main thing he never mentioned…how the school/family system both matter and has to both be right for a child’s best development

Yall feel like donating to my cheer team?
We currently need $200 for some uniform tops and Poms.

Venting: Unfortunately, they won’t be getting trophies after each event this year (still so grateful for yall helping me with that last season) I’m now coaching my squad and another squad combined and it’s fuckin huge and ridiculous. Their old coach let anybody be on the damn team and a good majority of them are not skilled enough to compete. That’s why after this year I’m done! (End scene)

Any amount would help: $kandypants

Yall feel like donating to my cheer team?
We currently need $200 for some uniform tops and Poms.

Venting: Unfortunately, they won’t be getting trophies after each event this year (still so grateful for yall helping me with that last season) I’m now coaching my squad and another squad combined and it’s fuckin huge and ridiculous. Their old coach let anybody be on the damn team and a good majority of them are not skilled enough to compete. That’s why after this year I’m done! (End scene)

Any amount would help: $kandypants
I got you in a bit.

So lemme ask y’all something based on a video I just watched

An 8-figure “entrepreneur” stated that the worst thing you can do is send your children to “school” because the “system” indoctrinates us to have an employee mindset instead of a boss/thinker mindset. Which sets up most children for failure

His argument also was that the education system here was started by the Rockefellers and they we’re basically people who thought an economy can only work with more employees than “employers/bosses”

Basically his blunt statement is that school keeps us poor and isn’t productive for kids

Although I can see that education systems vary in its effectiveness….I think his viewpoint is based on a wild ass assumption that if kids learn to “think”without school they’ll be more rich because school keeps us “brainwashed”

The last thing a young child needs is a place they cannot be properly educated

Here’s the link

I have a very low opinion of these types

Everyone takes the bait though because million dollar dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back