Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working from home is such a weird experience I’m out here in a middle of meeting/ negotiations in my boxers

Nigga i be dressing up like im going to work then bring my ass right back at sit down at my computer

honestly though, i dont like what im doing right now. I just keep telling myself that its a lot of mfs who probably wish they could work from home

Nigga i be dressing up like im going to work then bring my ass right back at sit down at my computer

honestly though, i dont like what im doing right now. I just keep telling myself that its a lot of mfs who probably wish they could work from home
They say the best way to get the most out of working from home is to treat it like u going in to the office

What do u do right now

They say the best way to get the most out of working from home is to treat it like u going in to the office

What do u do right now

thats true. lmao real shit I wake up every morning like im going to work, make my bed, go through my whole morning routine and then just come right back to the computer

im doing insurance, helping the elderly out with their medicaid and shit

it wouldnt be so bad if i wasn't handling part D/pharmacy calls

how I even ended up doing this is crazy cus i was suppose to be enrolling in training for sirius xm customer service

What do u do right now

When I was working from home during the pandemic and a lil after...being set up in front of my tv helped. Knowing what time certain shows came on helped passed the time.

IMG_8854.jpeg

This has to be THE dopest birthday gift I’ve ever gotten from a student. How did their parent even know I rep the Eagles like that?

They even customized it, and put my name on it - which I cut off, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
You know what’s crazy, the more internally at peace you become. The more it starts the feel like the world is on fire around you.

Then you realize, the world has been on fire around you since before you were are born, and so were you as you grew up. You were just so concerned with your own fire that you ignored how crazy everything truly is.

I finally get this…whole time, it was lowkey bars

1697652736411.jpeg

🙏🏿4 Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back