Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad’s family

my mom’s side is pretty scarce as some of them live in Alabama

Damn, that's fucked up.

Not even knowing the situation, but it'd be more understandable if it was your mom's family that didn't like him.

But his own family treating him like that is kinda sad.

Would y’all/did y’all go to any of your high school reunions? My 20 year reunion was last night and I didn’t go because I saw no reason to go since I can just look at former classmates social media pages
Yeah social media pretty much made reunions obsolete

Concept is kinda wild too

Why would you want to see people who haven’t seen since you were 17-18 when you about to be 40? Like why would you still care?

Damn, that's fucked up.

Not even knowing the situation, but it'd be more understandable if it was your mom's family that didn't like him.

But his own family treating him like that is kinda sad.
Well idk for sure I’m just speculating and it’s not like they shunned him or anything. They talk a lot. But my dad is a lot/annoying so I can understand if they don’t mess with him as hard as other family members

That’s the only thing I can think of as far as why they would be so uninvolved with his kids

My dad a loner too so it’s two forces working against each other

But who knows for sure

Why would you want to see people who haven’t seen since you were 17-18 when you about to be 40? Like why would you still care?

They tried to set up the 10 year reunion in 2013 but I told them FOH and the only thing I cared for would be to fuck some of my female classmates, if that was an option

Good job man

Keep your eyes on the prize

I did notice some things when I saw pics of the reunion on facebook:

Everybody’s forehead got bigger

Most of the black people didn’t age as much, but the white people?? Those crows wrinkles were very visible

$100 to hang out with people I haven’t seen in 20 years to “reminisce”? Nah

Would y’all/did y’all go to any of your high school reunions? My 20 year reunion was last night and I didn’t go because I saw no reason to go since I can just look at former classmates social media pages
I would have went if I knew about it. My boy told me they did one years ago. My graduation class has a facebook group so I joined it maybe 2 years ago.

I did notice some things when I saw pics of the reunion on facebook:

Everybody’s forehead got bigger

Most of the black people didn’t age as much, but the white people?? Those crows wrinkles were very visible

$100 to hang out with people I haven’t seen in 20 years to “reminisce”? Nah
Oh you gotta pay? Lol

lol @ bigger foreheads

When the NFL basically started putting condensed versions of every game on Youtube every Sunday night, I basically stopped watching the games.

I like football, but you're basically getting 30 minutes of action stretched out across 3 hours. That doesn't work for my attention span.

Facts lol like back in 2002 when we won the Super Bowl I slept through most of it

Digital note taking for future references only.

Ramses iii sons with e1b1a (yap+ positive)

1. Amerherkhepeshef
2. Ramses 4, 5, 6, & 9
3. Pentawere
4. Khaemwaset

King Tut R1b1a2 (R-V88) (yap negative).
Carriers from Chad, Cameroon, Guinea, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, & Senegal
Descends from Ancient fossil Villabruna1 aka black Western Hunter Gatherer lacking SLC24A5 & SLC45A2. Lactose Intolerant (LCT)

Last edited:

Didn’t mean to double quote but yea I’ve seen peoples kids grow up on social media I already know what’s going on with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back