Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing about being older during the holidays is the mystique of the elders has worn off and you now feel aight with firing back.

I went to see my grandma a few weeks ago, my uncle who been a life long alcoholic had a stroke and now is in a wheel chair, he’s in my grandmothers room.

I have gained 10 pounds since last he seen me, I walked to the door, first thing this nigga says to me, I ain’t seen none of these people in 6 months, first thing this nigga says to me is..”you need to back away from the table”

My first instinct was to fire off, had you backed away from the bottle, you’d not be in that chair, but here we are

Also as I don’t care for 90% of my family and not caring about food like that, thanksgiving can go man lol
Niggas get excited to eat mac and cheese and Turkey and yams and watch football with an uncle you ain’t seen in 18 months

You can do that once a month if you wanted to lol
God this nigga is such a miserable human being 😂😂

I’m taking these weights out of these two weight vests so I can store them

Back in my mind I know that’s a wrap for these shits because it was annoying as fuck to put them in

Hard to care about people you ain’t seen since you was like 13

Food great

I ain’t trying to be like Hovain though
One of the good things about being 40, we only do Thanksgiving with super immediate family

Even the first cousins do shit at their own homes. No more house hopping. Immediate family eats, maybe watch a game or two then to go plates to take back to the house

One of the good things about being 40, we only do Thanksgiving with super immediate family

Even the first cousins do shit at their own homes. No more house hopping. Immediate family eats, maybe watch a game or two then to go plates to take back to the house
Yeah immediate family works

The funny thing is I have 4 uncles and 1 aunt that live within 15 mins of me

Idk maybe because my last name different they don’t fuck with your boy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back