Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigga what?

bruhhhhhhh That deal is so obviously bad that i dont even feel sorry for him. This is just like those millionaire players taking out loans between seasons for like 30% interest n shit. And end up owing millions.
If he can't get out of it hope he can fall back on his degree. And espn need to get they 30 for 30 on this asap but I know it won't happen
He must have been hurting for money and looking to just provide for his family. I hippie he gets out of it though
You think someone dumb enough to sign that bullshit was serious about his education? And no, that wasnt hurting for money for your fam, that was pure short sighted greed. If ya fam been poor all ya life and you are about to make it into the league and get a big contract, I think yall can survive until the signing. You signing that bullshit for 400k is just so you can floss early.

ya'll hating bad on Coi Leray in here for no reason

meanwhile ya'll got less smoke for the fact that every rap song that gets celebrated has nothing but shitty imagery for black youth to emulate 🙁
If she sucks then she sucks, don't know what else to be said

ya'll hating bad on Coi Leray in here for no reason

meanwhile ya'll got less smoke for the fact that every rap song that gets celebrated has nothing but shitty imagery for black youth to emulate 🙁
I disagree

This board is full of posts that highlight this observation

@Dwayne is leading the charge with this. Others are as well but he's definitely pushing this forward

Coi Leray
- never heard any songs from her
- very cute face
- I want to feed her chicken and steaks to beef her up

Where does she come from?
How did she become famous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back