Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me that wrestling was never really an industry geared to or held up by kids but by adults. Child viewers are just a by product of their parents watching it.

So niggas really like and are invested in it like that? Hmm.

I really do need to get out of my own bubble.
I watched it back in the 90s and stopped around the time Austin left and Cena came in

I used to watch wrestling as a child, because of my friends. We all grew out of it around 14/15 years old, by 16 and up we did not care. As an adult I would like to go to a show or two just to see. I don’t know any of todays wrestlers, I’m from the Undertanker tossing Mankind off the steal cage era. When all the WWF Divas were in playboy magazines. Stone vs The Rock and HHH with Shawn Michaels was saying “I got two words for ya SUCK IT”. I remember my 8th grade teacher kept telling us how fake it was when she went to a show years ago.
This is my brain lol. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I left it in grade 7.

I knew it was there in the background killing shit it just never occurred to me it was always adults holding it up in place.

Today, Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Eat. Learn. Play. announced an enhanced commitment to ensuring that all Oakland Unified School District (OUSD) students are provided the nutritious meals they need to thrive, necessary support to become stronger readers, and great schoolyards and opportunities to be active and participate in youth sports. Eat. Learn. Play. will launch a new movement to raise and invest $50 million in additional support and resources to Oakland students by the 2026 school year. The Currys will continue to cover 100% of Eat. Learn. Play.’s administrative and fundraising costs, ensuring all monies raised are put directly back into the community through the foundation’s programming.

When it's time to clock out...how long does it take for some of yall to leave?

Or are you to type to hang around after work at the job?

lol at sticking around. the fuck? Unless they paying overtime get tf outa my face and clear a path cuz im out. Anything they got to say can be said the next day im in

@deadeye you peeped Jay Morrisson s town hall yesterday to address the scammer allegations

That nigga is a master wordsmith

They asked bro did you buy your personal house with the funds money

Bro answered I do own the house

Lmao

@deadeye you peeped Jay Morrisson s town hall yesterday to address the scammer allegations

That nigga is a master wordsmith

They asked bro did you buy your personal house with the funds money

Bro answered I do own the house

Lmao

What's funny to me, is these scammers don't have any shame at all.

Almost as if they're embracing the label and using it to promote their scams........because they know more people will fall for their bullshit.

What's funny to me, is these scammers don't have any shame at all.

Almost as if they're embracing the label and using it to promote their scams........because they know more people will fall for their bullshit.
The shit fascinating bro this all thing is because simply put bro basically bought a crib and land w the funds money then deeded them shits to an LLC he owns and then gave the fund the rights to build on the land he bought w funds money but now owns

Bro I was watching that shit in amazement lol

No repercussions
Basically this …. Plus there are always bozos happy to get scammed

The funds which had over 11 million less than 5 years ago now has under 500k today

The bozo managed to ruin a real estate fund in a real estate boom where interest rates were at 2% or below

He is now looking to rebrand and raise more money cuz hey if they gave me money before….hence why he s holding town halls and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back