Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

F3F1UX4XIAEYs4t
F3F1UX5WMAAvOaN

oh shit, I never put this together.

She spent mad hours on the different world set and probably got paid a fraction of that voice over money

Lol how you had anything to do with this?
I believe us being able to find our peace set the overall tone that ain't nothing too serious going on on this site. Can't tell me it didn't permeate through the forums.

Niggas still gonna squabble but I think me and you getting past the fuckshit made niggas have to find something to actually do on here besides following us thread to thread, egging it on and clicking reactions.

Hott take.

I believe us being able to find our peace set the overall tone that ain't nothing too serious going on on this site. Can't tell me it didn't permeate through the forums.

Niggas still gonna squabble but I think me and you getting past the fuckshit made niggas have to find something to actually do on here besides following us thread to thread, egging it on and clicking reactions.

Hott take.

Damn this is correct. It was a period where the Dis interaction was daily but he been clowned out. @Big Lurko even more mature and don’t hate as much.

Hott take.
What a narcissistic take

But I won’t even say you’re wrong lol

Niggas be lame and want to egg on fighting which I really don’t get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back