Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped believing that was even a real chick and just put her on ignore. Ain't nobody got time for that.

We can't even get a decent fake chick to stay around here tho 😅🤦🏿

We're failing as a unit.

I witnessed a murder

I was at the park in the am saw a dragon fly flap furiously with another in its grasp.. i think he had him in a blood choke he just bounced....um wtf he was laying on the ground for like 20 seconds.. i was just bout to take a pic then he just flew off

:huh2:

Guess it was just in a sleeper

Let’s bet.
$20 on cashapp?

But let's define "back" first

Back should means she comes back to normal posting, not back meaning she logs back in and happens to post to address this issue or double down on wanting her account deleted or whatever..

I will bet you $20 she does not come back to normal, deal?

He’s doing much better. He’s regained most of the things he lost in the attack, except his eye. That’s gone.
Glad he's better, losing the eye sucks tho. I hadn't really followed this since the incident and it came across my mind today. Has the person who attacked him stood trial yet?

My son is playing in a different football league this year and a bunch of the parents didn’t have the extra money for some of the gear for their sons.

I have gave all but one of the shoulder pads I have. I have 0 helmets left 0 practice pants, 0 practice jerseys, 0 hard chin straps, 0 visors to protect their eyes, 1 pair of cleats, and no gear left like arm bands, gloves, leg/arm sleeves and anything to help them feel/look cool.

It’s been hard as hell the last month trying to collect more of these things because the season starting up.

Trying to get together with a few of the parents that have money so we can fund raise and get the kids bags with their name on it to carry all their gear.

Believe it or not, things like that does great for kids self esteem to feel like they belong to a team and get everything everybody else getting and having it personalized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back