Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah if it was optional or some type of hybrid shit it wouldnt be so bad. They forcing people back in then complaining about having to buy muhfuckas new chairs n monitors n shit 🤣

It's actually about commercial real estate more than anything else.

As well as the entire ecosystem around it.

Vendors...........restaurants...........where people go for lunch.....leases.....etc.

To cut down on multiple threads about the exact same topic
What makes a thread “unofficial”? Lol

So if I made a thread called..idk…no limit records

That’s not the same as the official no limit thread? Lol

Other people will eventually make a no limit thread because the word official wasn’t mentioned?

What makes a thread “unofficial”? Lol

So if I made a thread called..idk…no limit records

That’s not the same as the official no limit thread? Lol

Other people will eventually make a no limit thread because the word official wasn’t mentioned?
You're thinking way too deeply about this

"Official" titled threads were generally created to funnel all the conversation about the same topic instead of multiple threads.

Obviously there are always exceptions to this.

The official politics thread is a catch all for general political discussions

But then there's a topic that goes beyond general conversation like trans rights or something

An official no limit thread is a catch all for all no limit related stuff, like appreciation posts or did you know kinda stuff, but I wouldn't post anything about c murders case in that thread

You're thinking way too deeply about this

"Official" titled threads were generally created to funnel all the conversation about the same topic instead of multiple threads.

Obviously there are always exceptions to this.

The official politics thread is a catch all for general political discussions

But then there's a topic that goes beyond general conversation like trans rights or something

An official no limit thread is a catch all for all no limit related stuff, like appreciation posts or did you know kinda stuff, but I wouldn't post anything about c murders case in that thread
Your answer speaks to me questioning official threads and their purpose. That’s not my angle.

There’s no “official” college basketball/prospects thread but there’s a definitive college basketball thread that’s been around for years

I’m just saying putting official isn’t necessary at this point when titling threads. I can tell it’s people falling back on how they made threads dating back to over a decade ago

Your answer speaks to me questioning official threads and their purpose. That’s not my angle.

There’s no “official” college basketball/prospects thread but there’s a definitive college basketball thread that’s been around for years

I’m just saying putting official isn’t necessary at this point when titling threads. I can tell it’s people falling back on how they made threads dating back to over a decade ago
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back