Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it? What type of internet plan you need for it?
I like it but sometimes it can glitch when watching recorded shows making you have to go back into it. I’m close to dropping it because of that but I need to find another platform that offers unlimited DVR. It costs too much too, $70/mo, it was $50/mo a few years back when I signed up.

You don’t need any special kind of internet, I have 300 mb

I like it but sometimes it can glitch when watching recorded shows making you have to go back into it. I’m close to dropping it because of that but I need to find another platform that offers unlimited DVR. It costs too much too, $70/mo, it was $50/mo a few years back when I signed up.

You don’t need any special kind of internet, I have 300 mb

Yea I was looking at cable, $50+ more lol. I’ll try YouTube tv

These niggaz funny....

Sometimes when I don't feel like a whole meal at work, I'll just go to the store and grab some peanuts.

I always grab a bag of heat and a bag of honey roasted... Then mix them together in a carry out container.

So I left the container at the bar to run to the kitchen real quick....I come back and see this...

These niggaz funny....

Sometimes when I don't feel like a whole meal at work, I'll just go to the store and grab some peanuts.

I always grab a bag of heat and a bag of honey roasted... Then mix them together in a carry out container.

So I left the container at the bar to run to the kitchen real quick....I come back and see this...

Did you pause when you took a hand full

Who has YouTube TV?

I've got it.

Mainly for sports.

All you have to do is set to record any sport: NBA............NFL...........NCAA.............etc, and you don't have to worry about forgetting to record any games that come on tv.

It records them automatically.

Unlimited dvr space...............and the recordings stay in your library for 9 months before they're deleted.

Christina Ruffini is thick as fuck.

Know she fucks with black dudes because she's too fat for the average white man.

Just gotta find a way to get put on at CBS.

Pluto tv ve having old fight around now/primetime
Right now ggg vs vs Jacob's nextnquartey vs dlh

Yesterday they had Floyd DlH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back