Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know folks don’t go to clubs anymore cuz we older but Black clubs do the most and provide the least @Goldie @Sony Montana @Big Lurko y’all all from large cities do black clubs be on that bullshit with the over charging and and poorly ran? Or that shit where it’s a lounge/bar/club combo

No I have a smoker in the back. He came over put some meat on and just left. I didn't even know he was back there until I saw a bunch of smoke out my window.
First problem was letting a nigga know you got a smoker. Family or not.

Niggas love to think they can cook, and “NEED” a smoker.

Bet he somewhere right now talking that cooking on a smoker shit.

Did he even leave you any food?

I know folks don’t go to clubs anymore cuz we older but Black clubs do the most and provide the least @Goldie @Sony Montana @Big Lurko y’all all from large cities do black clubs be on that bullshit with the over charging and and poorly ran? Or that shit where it’s a lounge/bar/club combo
How you not ask the Dallas, Houston and LA posters

I know NOLA we do the damn most with our spots. We over the top but the prices are ridiculous

Shit idk, I haven’t been to the club since niggas was doing the stanky leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back