Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is from parody page but still.. The Ayesha Curry unsatisfied, ungrateful wife narrative is the biggest lie in sports. It's a projection. The worlds just sees fit to project onto Ayesha Curry for some odd reason...basically because she's exceptionally pretty. But the internet can't paint her to be a golddigger to me. Everybody who has that opinion about her now didn't know who she before the warriors success, period. They only heard of her after the championships and glory. I remember 2011, 12 watching her cook on the local comcast channel at 3am just as humble as ever. She was the exact same person. She's not putting on an act. She not unhappy or thirsty, the world is.....

@british posters - you guys ever had iced tea before? I find it fascinating that you guys drink all that tea and never thought to drop some ice in it. Yall invaded and colonized whole countries over tea and nobody was like - "I bet this shit would be good cold, too"? My mind is blown.
They got Lipton Iced Tea

@Goldie

LifeForce
The Stuff... Watch this while high
Galaxy of Terror
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
😏

@Goldie add "Hardware" to that viewing list.

Hardwareposter.jpg

This movie usually makes the list of "great horror flicks you've never heard of".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back