Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
is to me. I know it aint for everybody tho.

while it wasnt a classic(to me) I was one of the few people that fucked with Electric Circus too lol
Gotta revisit Electric Circus …. It’s the one Common album Idk inside and out

Act 2: The Patents of Nobility was on TIDAL for a while

Wayyyyy better album than A Written Testimony.
Is that joint that leaked on YouTube with 10,000 Lotus Flowers as the outro?

If so that should have been the album he put out cuz that shit was fire

I got two questions, do any of you know DaBride/WhisKhalifa offline? Is she ok and doing aight? She hasn’t posted in a long time and I was thinking the other day how kinda missed up it would be if something happen to any of y’all and you never know if a post is the last post. Like back in the day on Xbox live. Some hit you wit GGPYL and then their family send out a message to a group off the friends list that that person died..

Question two is, has anyone watched the show Superman and Lois? The ones where he got sons, I feel like I wanna give the show a chance but I don’t like the guy who plays Superman’s Face.

I got two questions, do any of you know DaBride/WhisKhalifa offline? Is she ok and doing aight? She hasn’t posted in a long time and I was thinking the other day how kinda missed up it would be if something happen to any of y’all and you never know if a post is the last post. Like back in the day on Xbox live. Some hit you wit GGPYL and then their family send out a message to a group off the friends list that that person died..

Question two is, has anyone watched the show Superman and Lois? The ones where he got sons, I feel like I wanna give the show a chance but I don’t like the guy who plays Superman’s Face.
I think I got her number in one of my old phones if I find it I’ll let her know u said wassup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back