Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing...yet sad to see someone in the chat section a celeb's Twitch stream...doin all they can to get said celeb's attention by being negative...only to get COMPLETELY ignored. Lol

This is perfect advertising, because the type of black man that wears this, definitely has bi racial children with these types of names

View attachment 1088452
This reminds me of a time I got into it with this girl cuz i insulted her "I'm black and educated" shirt. She thought she was stuntin but I had to bust her bubble. I said you couldn't pay me to wear that shit. She got hella mad and asked why... i said its embarrassing and condescending. You're educated ok, but opposed to WHAT ma'am? Being black and uneducated? Being black and ignorant? I never heard of any other group of people brag or want acknowledgement for being educated. The brag is sometimes where you were educated but simply being educated is nothing to brag about, it's pretty standard. So what that shirt is actually saying is I think i'm better than other black people who are perceived as uneducated by white people.🤨

This reminds me of a time I got into it with this girl cuz i insulted her "I'm black and educated" shirt. She thought she was stuntin but I had to bust her bubble. I said you couldn't pay me to wear that shit. She got hella mad and asked why... i said its embarrassing and condescending. You're educated ok, but opposed to WHAT ma'am? Being black and uneducated? Being black and ignorant? I never heard of any other group of people brag or want acknowledgement for being educated. The brag is sometimes where you were educated but simply being educated is nothing to brag about, it's pretty standard. So what that shirt is actually saying is I think i'm better than other black people who are perceived as uneducated by white people.🤨
Word, just being black is enough. I’m successful because of through all my life experiences I’ve had the tenacity to keep going and keep climbing. I’m successful, not gonna put on a shirt that says, successful black man. Like you said, it’s the equivalent of a Mexican dude rocking “Legal Mexican”.

Word, just being black is enough. I’m successful because of through all my life experiences I’ve had the tenacity to keep going and keep climbing. I’m successful, not gonna put on a shirt that says, successful black man. Like you said, it’s the equivalent of a Mexican dude rocking “Legal Mexican”.
Exactly 🎯

I’ve never understood that logic. No other race advertises the bare minimum.

I’ve never understood that logic. No other race advertises the bare minimum.

I see what you saying cuz most them shirt are super corny but I don’t think it’s advertising the minimum. A lot of say we have a certain image I viewed this as trying to counter it but it’s corny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back