Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strippers and the church
Two clients
Opposite sides of the spectrum
I’m in the middle
Should I worry about myself or do what’s right by the lawd .

dos is a guy who see profit in errthing

Went to my first ever hockey game (seats were like $20 so I said sure I'll go) lol it's an interesting experience watching a sport and turning to someone asking a question about it every 5 minutes lol

There was an actual fight between players that I thought was strange as well from only watching nfl games

Some kid got slapped by an adult during the halftime show and security took them out. I missed the entire thing but everyone around the area was talking about it

Had no idea which team was which lol

Music selection was interesting for a hockey game lol

Good morning and Happy New Year everybody! Pray with me. #with❤ #🙏 #newnessoflife #washyohands #😷

Lord, thank You for another year of life and all that You provided for us last year. We lay before you all the disappointments and unfinished work and we ask for Your mercy, peace, and joy as we look to the year ahead. May we delight in the gift of Your presence as we discern the journey You have for us in this new year. Let "new year, new me" be what we strive for, as Your Word tells us in Isaiah 43:19 that You "do a new thing" in us, "now it shall spring forth"! We confess that we spend much of our day thoughtlessly consuming the things around us. Our habits often lack intention and cause us to live distracted, self-focused lives. Would You bring to our attention the unhealthy ways we spend our time, energy, thoughts, talents, and money? Show us old habits to turn away from and new habits to practice. Shape us by your Spirit into more merciful people who love You and each other with greater intention. Father God, the last few years have been filled with sickness, death, job loss, isolation, anxiety, fear and division. We are weary. In our weariness we confess our cynicism and our skepticism and we ask that You renew us...mind and spirit. Give us eyes to see the kingdom life and purpose You created for us and fill us with a hope that allows us to live each day with great faith, generosity, and joy.

Father we see how broken people are and that usually means broken, fractured or strained families, marriages and friendships. There are many ways we fall short in our relationships. We failed to carry each other’s burdens, we harbored offenses, and we judged each other’s motives. Help us to confess our sins against each other. Help us to forgive and seek forgiveness. May Your Spirit heal wounds and bring unity to fractured relationships, that we might love one another as You love us. Heal us of our dysfunction, give each of us a soft heart, and cause the scales to fall from our eyes so that we may see the new path, new opportunities, new perspective and new life You created for us. In the name of Jesus we bind up anger, bitterness, resentment, grudges and anything that stagnates our growth and improvement...and we lay it all at Your feet O Lord, letting it go.

May we decide this year to get out of our own way and let You have Your way in us. You are good and so faithful. We receive Your Word in our hearts and will see it manifested in our lives. All our expectations are in You. Do what only You can do within us and through us. We yield to you completely. Bless us and make us a great blessing in this earth. I declare and decree that this year we will witness and receive an explosion of favor, blessings, miracles and breakthroughs! And we thank You in advance for all of it Father God! In the mighty name of Jesus we ask and pray all these things. Amen!

Last edited:
Good morning and Happy New Year everybody! Pray with me. #with❤ #🙏 #newnessoflife #washyohands #😷

Lord, thank You for another year of life and all that You provided for us last year. We lay before you all the disappointments and unfinished work and we ask for Your mercy, peace, and joy as we look to the year ahead. May we delight in the gift of Your presence as we discern the journey You have for us in this new year. Let "new year, new me" be what we strive for, as Your Word tells us in Isaiah 43:19 that You "do a new thing" in us, "now it shall spring forth"! We confess that we spend much of our day thoughtlessly consuming the things around us. Our habits often lack intention and cause us to live distracted, self-focused lives. Would You bring to our attention the unhealthy ways we spend our time, energy, thoughts, talents, and money? Show us old habits to turn away from and new habits to practice. Shape us by your Spirit into more merciful people who love You and each other with greater intention. Father God, the last few years have been filled with sickness, death, job loss, isolation, anxiety, fear and division. We are weary. In our weariness we confess our cynicism and our skepticism and we ask that You renew us...mind and spirit. Give us eyes to see the kingdom life and purpose You created for us and fill us with a hope that allows us to live each day with great faith, generosity, and joy.

Father we see how broken people are and that usually means broken, fractured or strained families, marriages and friendships. There are many ways we fall short in our relationships. We failed to carry each other’s burdens, we harbored offenses, and we judged each other’s motives. Help us to confess our sins against each other. Help us to forgive and seek forgiveness. May Your Spirit heal wounds and bring unity to fractured relationships, that we might love one another as You love us. Heal us of our dysfunction, give each of us a soft heart, and cause the scales to fall from our eyes so that we may see the new path, new opportunities, new perspective and new life You created for us. In the name of Jesus we bind up anger, bitterness, resentment, grudges and anything that stagnates our growth and improvement...and we lay it all at Your feet O Lord, letting it go.

May we decide this year to get out of our own way and let You have Your way in us. You are good and so faithful. We receive Your Word in our hearts and will see it manifested in our lives. All our expectations are in You. Do what only You can do within us and through us. We yield to you completely. Bless us and make us a great blessing in this earth. I declare and decree that this year we will witness and receive an explosion of favor, blessings, miracles and breakthroughs! And we thank You in advance for all of it Father God! In the mighty name of Jesus we ask and pray all these things. Amen!

Amen!

Good thing I know about PMS, my oldest walking around snapping at me, and because I understand it’s a delicate time for her in which she’s irritable and emotional. I can just see it as cute. My lil baby on woman time. I don’t claim this success. This success belongs to all the men and the women that put time into teaching men that being a man, a father, is more than what was taught in the past. We are more than providers and protectors. As such, we should aspire to be more than that. I love that my daughters have a father.

Lol having an insight-off is crazy

:hahaha:
Check it...it was recently pointed out to me that someone has an issue with me getting votes for a daggon internet forum award lol.

Let me be very clear....*I* am not in competition with ANYONE. I march to the beat of my own drum.

There can be no competition where there is no comparison.

P.S. FYI I can't even see those posts. #ignoregameskrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back