Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show is full of adult jokes that they tell so fast that it’s not enough for people to complain about like spongebob
CN in the mid-aughts for a decade was full of cartoons that pushed the boundaries. Adventure Time and Stevens Universe definitely were wrote for adults to watch with their kids.

SpongeBob only scratched the sutface

Have yall ever been out somewhere and see somebody with a cool gadget. And then they see you looking intrigued by it and then they come over and start telling you all about it. Now I'm looking at one thinking if I'm gone buy one or not

Have yall ever been out somewhere and see somebody with a cool gadget. And then they see you looking intrigued by it and then they come over and start telling you all about it. Now I'm looking at one thinking if I'm gone buy one or not
That's what happened when my brother first bought a drone like 7-8 years back. He pulls up to my building and tells me to come down. We in the parking lot flying it next thing you know people coming to see. One guy even came out with his drone. Fast forward and its mad people around here with drones of their own.

That's what happened when my brother first bought a drone like 7-8 years back. He pulls up to my building and tells me to come down. We in the parking lot flying it next thing you know people coming to see. One guy even came out with his drone. Fast forward and its mad people around here with drones of their own.
No bullshit it was a drone that dude had and my lil boy was looking and amazed by it. It was like a small production crew dude asked him if he wanted to see it and my boy looked at me and in said sure go ahead. So a typical 6 year old asking questions. Then I asked about it but he had a DJI Mini 3. He was showing what all it can do and I'm like great another gadget I don't need

sound like you done sat thru all the timeshare presentations.
I've made that mistake doing that, trying to save a little money and get free vouchers for an excursion. Needless to say should've went on and just paid for the excursion.

No bullshit it was a drone that dude had and my lil boy was looking and amazed by it. It was like a small production crew dude asked him if he wanted to see it and my boy looked at me and in said sure go ahead. So a typical 6 year old asking questions. Then I asked about it but he had a DJI Mini 3. He was showing what all it can do and I'm like great another gadget I don't need

My brother got like 3-4 of them shits. He always asking me to get him the apps for free. Latest one he got is small af

My brother got like 3-4 of them shits. He always asking me to get him the apps for free. Latest one he got is small af
You saying it's your brother makes me feel comfortable talking to you about HIS experience with them. But yea I may get my lil boy one, not that expensive one but he can't even steer the lil rc controls right. I just may let this ship sail on by and keep him b on these rc cars till he gets better

You saying it's your brother makes me feel comfortable talking to you about HIS experience with them. But yea I may get my lil boy one, not that expensive one but he can't even steer the lil rc controls right. I just may let this ship sail on by and keep him b on these rc cars till he gets better

You fucking w/ the gas cars? Been fucking w/ those on and off since the late 90s? early 2000s

You fucking w/ the gas cars? Been fucking w/ those on and off since the late 90s? early 2000s
Electric got like4 and one still working on that last one was suppose to be the fastest one. Then I was going to do a gas one. I want to get back into it but seem like they got more expensive though

Yeah my brother gets every other dji that drops with all the upgrades. He also started building his own drones and racing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back