Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran the floor for the first time as restaurant manager. 19 reservations 80+ people. 3 shows in the area... Busy from the second we opened. I'm tired as fuck
@Duwop for the past few years I’ve been wanting to open up a sports bar, I just don’t know where to start.. I know I want to own the property cause fuck paying rent, I refuse to build up a location and the owners either raise the rent when it’s time to renew the lease or deny a lease renewal and rent the place out to the highest bidder..

@Duwop for the past few years I’ve been wanting to open up a sports bar, I just don’t know where to start.. I know I want to own the property cause fuck paying rent, I refuse to build up a location and the owners either raise the rent when it’s time to renew the lease or deny a lease renewal and rent the place out to the highest bidder..
Definitely pick up as many industry people as you can. They're like little worker bees... They know what to do and will get that shit done. Hop in the with them and learn everything you can learn.

I was doing it all yesterday n it kicked my ass.... But I feel like I learned a whole lot

Funniest shit is I'm prolly the only person they're who doesn't get attitude from the staff..... Prolly cuz they all saw me fuck someone up before....
Bruh, when I first started reading that sentence, I thought you were going to say it was because they saw you come up the ranks and knew you were cool. I should have known the explanation would have been violence. lol

Bruh, when I first started reading that sentence, I thought you were going to say it was because they saw you come up the ranks and knew you were cool. I should have known the explanation would have been violence. lol

Watching Vinland Saga...its no doubt Du would be one of them warrior niggas who enjoy fighting. Lol

It's prolly what you said

@mike030270

More footage from yesterday

Lol will they disperse like that for a firecracker too?

Jumping on a car like that is so fuck up. People use a phrase like “do that here and you’ll get shot” but they’re doing it in Chicago of all places

I guess a good thing about the recordings is that if the cops got it they could look into identifying it

Don’t know how the parents would react. If I was caught on camera doing shit like that as a kid I’d be dead lol

Lol will they disperse like that for a firecracker too?

Jumping on a car like that is so fuck up. People use a phrase like “do that here and you’ll get shot” but they’re doing it in Chicago of all places

I guess a good thing about the recordings is that if the cops got it they could look into identifying it

Don’t know how the parents would react. If I was caught on camera doing shit like that as a kid I’d be dead lol
This is taking place in the safest part of the metro area technically so white ppl and tourists and carrying no hammers like that

But the new mayor is going to have to do something w all the activity in that area in the summer and the DNC is here next year….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back