Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had an EMP for every time I see phones record someone laying hurt in the streets.
Like who you gonna send it to and better yet, who wants to see it cuz you was there?

Been telling y’all bout black stone.
They are the largest asset holder in the world and buying shit up all over the place.
Please don’t let no one tell you black peoples shouldn’t own property.

Between blackrock buying up real estate and gates buying up farmland…..
The writing is on the wall

One is the parent to the other but both terrible…..
I been telling y’all about them.

Been telling y’all bout black stone.
They are the largest asset holder in the world and buying shit up all over the place.
Please don’t let no one tell you black peoples shouldn’t own property.

Between blackrock buying up real estate and gates buying up farmland…..
The writing is on the wall

One is the parent to the other but both terrible…..
But yall dick ride this fake capitalism and capitalist screwing everyone else over, till it hurts you. And everyone worrying about Bill Gates owning farmland now, but forever ignore the large corporate farms doing crazy shit. The Gates obsession is odd to me

Last edited:
But yall dick ride this fake capitalism and capitalist screwing everyone else over, till it hurts you. And everyone worrying about Billy Gates owning farmland now, but forever ignore the large corporate farms doing crazy shit. The Gates obsession is odd to me
Bruh…I’m feeding my people off capitalism. You can call it bs but we the only ones not capitalizing as we should.
So you rather be stuck the consumer and controlled by the direction of how they want. You rather tell people what’s bad vs what option?
What resources you pointing them towards?
Nigga , more land dont just grow. Where you think people who don’t like us is going to put us or charge us once they own it all.

And before you say shit about my house buying…..it was me and my wife vs groups buying up homes for their community. Straight up changing the racial landscape in their favor while you on some a ha type shit and our people forced from the inner cities to where they say it’s ok for us to be.
How you suggest to change that? Ask them to be nice? Play fair? Fact is I been saw it and made moves to save at least some of us….and you did what?
So what’s your point of until it affects me?

And gates is trash. My “obsession” is deeper than the thread I made on him here. Maybe you should look more into……but nah….low hanging fruit is easier. Hate billionaires but me hating a billionaire is an obsession?

Man you gotta catch up.

Bruh BG gotta bbl? Shawty always had it back there but now it's jus outrageous. I just randomly came across her ig. She got that grown woman weight on her nih but dat ass is ridiculous.

Mos Def spent so little time on screen in the move Next Day Air, that I deadass forgot he was even in the movie.

Tell me why this nigga on the cover in the very middle like he was a main character?

1679969333903.jpeg

Do them dog shows have a list of the type of dogs that are banned from attending? Cuz I'm pretty sure pitbulls are one of them. Lol

lol @ dude trying to choke his own dog out just to get him to let go then he hit it at the end and I felt the disappointment in the punch lol

Like damn you just fucked everything up for both of us

I hate dumb ass dog owners , saw this small ass white lady being pulled by her dog the other day and all I could think was if that dog gets mad ain’t shit she can do to stop him…

saw him staring at my poodle w evil in his eyes I was gonna kill that dog if he made a move

Speaking of dumb ass dog owners lol one of my roommates in college decided to get into dog breeding

There were two male pits in the crib then he decided to introduce a female pit in the mix for breeding purposes…. U can guess how that went

I come downstairs one day to see these pots fighting over the female …. Blood everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back