Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t asking nothing crazy, she has a really mature perspective I was wondering if she was in her early twenties
Oh no doubt lol yea she has a strong faith as a Christian artist but she is just really dope overall. Her potential is out this world! Something different for the channel.

Ion know man, she looks like she gets off on physically hurting men. Like, you’d come home one night and lock the door behind you. Move to turn the light on in the living room but it don’t work.

The house is pitch black dark. You move from room to room checking the lights and nothing work. So your next thought is breaker box.

So you turn on the light on your cell to see, you walk a few steps and hear quick movement behind you. You turn but nothings there. So you move quicker to get to the where you got your weapon but it’s dark and that shit is moving around fast.

All of a sudden she spring outta the dark outta nowhere and yolk yo ass up in a sleeper hold. You panick and flail before you realize it’s her. So you try to ask her what the fuck she doing but all she responds with is

“Shhhhhh”

Next thing you know you black out, and when you wake up, the lights is on, ya fly is open, ya dick is out…there’s an obvious smell of sex in the air. And you look to the left and she left you a small plate with a cut in half grapefruit and sugar.

And she ain’t even home no more, she left yo ass like that.

Shit kinda turns me on

Lol bruh I read the first line and wondering how you got that from a fine ig military chick

Ion know man, she looks like she gets off on physically hurting men. Like, you’d come home one night and lock the door behind you. Move to turn the light on in the living room but it don’t work.

The house is pitch black dark. You move from room to room checking the lights and nothing work. So your next thought is breaker box.

So you turn on the light on your cell to see, you walk a few steps and hear quick movement behind you. You turn but nothings there. So you move quicker to get to the where you got your weapon but it’s dark and that shit is moving around fast.

All of a sudden she spring outta the dark outta nowhere and yolk yo ass up in a sleeper hold. You panick and flail before you realize it’s her. So you try to ask her what the fuck she doing but all she responds with is

“Shhhhhh”

Next thing you know you black out, and when you wake up, the lights is on, ya fly is open, ya dick is out…there’s an obvious smell of sex in the air. And you look to the left and she left you a small plate with a cut in half grapefruit and sugar.

And she ain’t even home no more, she left yo ass like that.

Shit kinda turns me on
1621885686_1563371_gif-url.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back